If you are a religious person then you are well-know to an Android App called JW Library. Using this app you can access all the brochures and books related to the Bible. Not only this if you are doing any research or case study on the Bible. JW Library will be the best option for you to find the books related to your topic. Not everyone uses a smartphone while doing delicate work, that is why in this post we guide you to download the JW Library for PC.
If you want to know more about JW Library, you can use the following links. But I am not here to tell you what is JW Library, I am here to tell how you can get this app on your PC or Mac. Before I move on, Let me tell you a fact, you can install Apps on PC which are available for Android. Other than that, you cannot download any other operating system app which is designed for smartphones only.
Also, there is no direct way to download Android Apps on PC or Mac. You will require a third-party Android Emulator, in our case, we’ll be using either BlueStacks on Nox. Both of these Android Emulators are the best in the business.
Following are the download links from which you will be able to download Android Emulator of your choice. Also, I will be adding the direct download links of JW Library, so you can download it on Android and iOS devices.
JW Library for Andorid & iOS:
Download BlueStacks or Nox App Player for Windows & Mac:
If you want to know which Android Emulator is best for Windows PC and which is best for Mac. I would suggest you BlueStacks for both but I would recommend Nox especially for Mac. Since BlueStacks is focusing on Windows version and Mac users are left behind. So If you want to install JW Library on Mac, you should go with Nox.
Download JW Library for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac:
I will be sharing all the methods with you, starting with BlueStacks and then Nox. Last but not least, I will also tell how to install APK using both of these Andorid Emulators.
JW Library on PC using BlueStacks:
- Download BlueStacks on Windows PC or Mac. Using the links provided above, run the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions. It will take time and you have to be present in order to click on the Next button several times during the installation process.
- After that, you will require a Gmail ID in order to start using Google Play service on your Android Emulator. Either you can set up your Gmail ID during the installation or you can do it later through settings.
- Now that you have everything ready, it’s time to download JW Library for PC. Click on the search bar located at the top right side of BlueStacks. Type in JW Library and hit enter. Click on the install button and wait for the installation process to be finished.
- Once JW Library is installed on your PC. Head over to the My Apps tab and click on the JW Library icon to launch it.
Install JW Library on Mac using Nox:
- First, download Nox for Mac using the link provided above. After that run the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions as you did while installing BlueStacks. The Nox installation process will also take time. Also, just like BlueStacks, you will require a Gmail ID for Nox App Player.
- Once you are through with the installation process, click on the Google Folder on the home screen of Nox -> Click on Google Play Icon.
- On the next page, you will be in Google Play, just like you do on your Android devices. Type JW Library in the search bar and hit enter.
- Click on the install button and let Nox do the rest. Once JW Library is installed on Nox, you will see the icon at home screen of Nox App Player.
JW Library for PC Windows 10 & Mac using APK:
This method is the same for both BlueStacks and Nox. The only thing different in this method is, you have to download the JW Library APK file on your PC. Once you have the JW Library APK file, all you have to do is click on the load APK icon on both Nox and BlueStacks. Select the APK file and click on open, leave the rest to these two.
That’s all for now. This is how you can download JW Library for PC or Mac. Please share GPTFP.com with your friends and families.