Want to use Android’s best VPN on your PC? I am talking about VPN Master, a perfect VPN tool for all Android devices. This app is top of the line when it comes to best Android VPN’s. Today, I will share with you, how you can download VPN Master for PC / Mac / Windows 7.8.10 free.
Now before I move on to the technical stuff and start working on the installation process. Let me give you a short overview of VPN Master. You all know why VPN is required in the first place if you want to unblock or bypass any restrictions set by your ISP provider. There comes a time when a number of apps and websites are blocked in a specific region and in order to use them or access them. We need a tool which will fool our ISP provider and shows our fake location, thus we are able to access all the blocked content.
VPN Master is just like all the other VPN apps but there are few tricks that would sperate VPN Master from others. It provides the best Wi-Fi Security & Privacy Protection. VPN Master does provide us the encrypted VPN connection with high-speed, on the other hand, others just use the tagline.
Let’s get into the technical stuff now, before we proceed we required an Android Emulator, Why? Keep reading.
We Need Android Emulators:
Apps like VPN Master are designed for Android Eco-system, they cannot be used on Windows or Mac directly. That’s why we require an Android Emulator, which will provide the Android environment on our PC for the apps to run smoothly.
In this guide, I’ll be using either BlueStacks on Nox. Both of these Android Emulators are the best in the business. Let’s start now. Use the following link to download VPN Master on your smartphones.
Download VPN Master:
Download BlueStacks or Nox App Player for Windows & Mac:
If you want to know which Android Emulator is best for Windows PC and which is best for Mac. I would suggest you BlueStacks for both but I would recommend Nox especially for Mac. Since BlueStacks is focusing on Windows version and Mac users are left behind. So If you want to install VPN Master on Mac, you should go with Nox.
Download VPN Master for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac:
I have used both Android Emulators and I have successfully installed VPN Master on my PC and Mac. Below you will find BlueStacks and Nox methods to install VPN Master on PC.
VPN Master for PC using BlueStacks:
- First, you need to download BlueStacks on your PC or Mac. After that heed the instructions provided on the screen to complete the installation of BlueStacks. You will require a Gmail ID, that will help you install Google Play services on your PC.
- Download VPN Master APK on your PC or Mac. Place it on your desktop, launch BlueStack and click on install APK icon. You will find that at the bottom right side of the BlueStacks screen. Select the APK and click on Open. Let BlueStacks do its work now.
- It will take a few seconds to install. Once the installation is done, you will find VPN Master icon on your BlueStacks home page. Click on its icon and start using VPN Master on your PC.
VPN Master for Mac using Nox:
- Launch Nox app player on your Mac, Click on the Google Folder -> Google Play.
- Type VPN Master in the search bar and hit Enter.
- On the next page click on the VPN Master and you will be taken to app info page.
- Click on the Install Button and you will get a pop-up, click on the accept button to proceed.
- Now all you have to wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Once done, you will see the VPN Master icon on the home screen of Nox. Click on it and start using VPN Master on Mac.
That’s all. This is how you can Install VPN Master on PC, Mac, Windows 10. Please do tell me how did it go for you.