Today I will tell you how you can download and install iVMS-4500 for PC Desktop or Mac. iVMS-4500 is the best Android app or you can say the best Android client to remotely monitor your CCTV cameras.
I installed iVMS-4500 on my Mac and Window PC. You will be glad to know that it works perfectly without any hassle. I tested different CCTV setups and they all worked perfectly.
The main reason behind install iVMS-4500 on PC is to monitor everything on a big screen. Sometimes we don’t have our smartphone with us, so I thought why not give it a try and result were awesome.
Now let me tell you a bit about iVMS-4500 and after that, I will guide you on how to download iVMS-4500 for PC or Mac. iVMS-4500 is a video monitoring app which let you monitor CCTV, NVR, DVD and other camera monitoring devices.
This app has many worth telling features such as zoom in and out, pan-tilt-zoom control. Also, you can edit your videos and control your alarm sound with iVMS-4500.
All of your recorded videos will be stored on the cloud storage service provided by iVMS-4500. If you want to know more about iVMS-4500 you can visit the link below, I have told you all the important things that I thought you all should know.
Before I move on to the installation process, I will provide you all the download links of the required tools, that I will be using to install iVMS-4500 for PC. Let me start with the download links of iVMS-4500 for smartphones.
I have told you in my previous posts, that there is no direct way to install Android Apps on our PC or Mac. We will require an Android Emulator to Install iVMS-4500 for PC. That’s why you need to download either BlueStacks or Nox on your Windows or Mac.
Download BlueStacks or Nox App Player for Windows & Mac:
If you want to know which Android Emulator is best for Windows PC and which is best for Mac. I would suggest you BlueStacks for both but I would recommend Nox especially for Mac.
Download iVMS-4500 for PC / Windows 7.8.10 / Mac:
I’ll be starting with the BlueStacks and after that, I’ll tell you how to Install iVMS-4500 on your PC or Mac using Nox.
iVMS-4500 for PC using BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Once BlueStacks is installed and you have added your Gmail ID in the Settings. It’s time to install iVMS-4500.
- Open BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac. Click on the search box located at the top right side of the screen.
- Type in iVMS-4500 and hit enter. A pop-up will show up and you will see Google Play Store interface.
- Click the install button and grant the permission asked by the iVMS-4500. Click Accept to proceed.
- Now all you have to do is wait until the installation process is completed.
- Once done, head over to the My Apps Tab. There you will see the iVMS-4500 icon. Click on it to start using it.
iVMS-4500 for Mac using Nox:
- Download and Install Nox. Open Nox -> Click on Google Folder -> Google Play -> Type iVMS-4500 in search bar and hit enter.
- Click on the Install button -> Click Accept when permission pop-up shows up.
- Wait until the installation process is finished. Once it is completed, you will see iVMS-4500 icon on Nox home screen.
That’s all. This is how you can install iVMS-4500 on Windows 10, XP, 7 and Mac. After trying my method do tell me in comments how did it go for you?