Today, I tried installing Wifi Display (Miracast) for PC and guess what? It worked, not only I was able to install Wifi Display (Miracast) on my Windows and Mac. I also used it to connect with TV, it worked flawlessly.
So, I thought there are others like me and they also want to give it a shot. That’s why I made this post to tell you how you can install Wifi Display (Miracast) on PC Computer or Mac.
Those who don’t a thing about Wifi Display (Miracast), let me give you a shot overview. Because my main topic is to tell you can Download Wifi Display (Miracast) on your computer or desktop. Let’s get dive right in so that we can move on to the installation process.
WiFi Display (Miracast):
The basic purpose of WiFi display (Miracast) is to provide a screen mirroring option for Android, computer, Windows PC.
In order to use WiFi display (Miracast), you must have the Miracrast TV or in other words, your TV must support Miracast. Since the technology is evolving, everyone is in the race to provide the latest technology first to their consumers. Keep that in mind, all the big manufacturers like Sony, LG, and Panasonic, have integrated Miracast into their televisions.
Let me put in more simple words, by using WiFi display (Miracast) you will be able to mirror your Android devices screen with a smart TV or any TV which has Miracast support.
Now that you have the idea what WiFi display (Miracast) is all about, it’s time to tell you how you can download WiFi display (Miracast) which is an Android app on your PC.
We’ll be using a third-party Android Emulator which is known as BlueStacks. Through BlueStacks we can install any Android app on your Laptop, Pc, Computer, and desktop. So before we proceed let me provide you with download links. First I think let’s start with WiFi display (Miracast).
Download WiFi display (Miracast) for Android:
Use the following link to download WiFi display (Miracast) on your Andorid devices. Moreover, using WiFi display (Miracast) on PC won’t be difficult, the Android emulator will provide the best Android experience on PC.
As always before starting the installation process. I provide you with options to choose and why? You can read it below.
Download BlueStacks or Nox App Player for Windows & Mac:
If you want to know which Android Emulator is best for Windows PC and which is best for Mac. I would suggest you BlueStacks for both but I would recommend Nox especially for Mac.
One more thing I like to add. Both of these emulators works the same way. You can apply BlueStacks steps on Nox too. There is nothing change when it comes to installing Andorid apps on both. Only the interface changes, nothing more.
Wifi Display (Miracast) for PC using BlueStacks:
- First, you need to download BlueStacks on your PC or Mac. Run the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions. There is no rocket science involved in installing BlueStacks, all you have to do is follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be asked to enter your Gmail ID. As you know whenever you set up a new Android device, you have to add a Gmail ID in order to use Google Play services or Google services. Same goes with the Android emulator.
- After everything is set up, Launch Bluestacks and wait for it to load up. It may take some time. Once it is loaded up, look for search bar, it will be located at the top right side of the screen.
- Click on it and type in Wifi Display (Miracast) and hit enter. A new pop-up will show up, click on the install button, the same way you do on your Android device.
- Now all you have to do is wait for the installation process to get finished. Once it does, you will be notified and also you will Wifi Display (Miracast) icon in your apps.
This is how you can use Wifi Display (Miracast) on your PC and share your PC screen with the other Miracast compatible devices.
After installing BlueStacks you can almost install all the Android apps on your PC just like I did in the above method.
Please do try to install Wifi Display (Miracast) for PC – Windows 7/8/10/Mac using my method and let me know if something goes wrong.