Those who love to play GBA games on John GBA Lite – GBA emulator on their Android devices. Today for all those, I have a good new, now it is time to play GBA games on John GBA Lite GBA emulator on your PC. Yes, I have installed John GBA Lite – GBA emulator for PC and it worked flawlessly. Now it’s time to share my method with you people.
Before I go on and start telling you how you can install John GBA Lite GBA emulator for PC. Let me tell you a bit about it, what does John GBA Lite GBA emulator do.
By reading my introduction you will have the idea what John GBA Lite GBA emulator is made for. But there are other things, such John GBA Lite comes with the support of Bluetooth controllers. Moreover, you can ZIP files to play games on John GBA Lite.
Once you have installed John GBA Lite on your PC. You will love the gaming experience more than playing on your Android device. The best thing about John GBA Lite is that it has a keypad and you can set it as per your desire. Thus, playing games on a big screen becomes more fun.
Now you all be wondering why we need to Install John GBA Lite – GBA emulator for PC. Well because we cannot play GBA games on a PC without an emulator. There is no direct way to play GBA games on Windows 10, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 & Mac.
Now you know, it’s time to install John GBA Lite – GBA emulator for PC on Windows 10 & Mac. First, you need to meet the requirements and then we can proceed.
Download BlueStacks App Player for Mac & Windows:
Just like we cannot play GBA games on a PC without an emulator. Same goes with the Android Apps, we cannot install Android apps on Windows or Mac without the help of Android Emulator. In my guide, I will be using BlueStacks which more advance then all the others.
Once you have downloaded and installed Bluestacks on your Windows and Mac. Then you can proceed to the installation process. Moreover, if you don’t know how to install Bluestacks don’t worry. Follow the instruction provided in my Bluestacks post.
John GBA Lite – GBA emulator for PC [ Windows 10 & Mac Free ]:
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac. Wait for it to load completely. You will be presented with the home screen where you will see the Bluestacks app store.
- Look at the top right side of the screen and you will see a search box, type in John GBA Lite – GBA emulator. Also, there is another option, Click on my My Apps Tab and there you will find Google Play store. Click on it and it will take you to the Google Play Store.
- Just like on Andorid, type John GBA Lite – GBA emulator in the search bar and hit enter.
- On the next page, you will see the list of apps which contains John GBA keyword. Choose your app and click on it.
- A new tab will open, click on the install button and wait for the installation process to be completed.
Once the John GBA Lite – GBA emulator is installed on your PC. You will the icon of John GBA Lite in your My Apps Tab. Click on it and launch the John GBA Lite – GBA emulator on PC.
That’s all for today. Hope you will enjoy playing GBA games on your PC using John GBA Lite – GBA emulator. Let me know what you think. Also, If you have any problem regarding my method, do tell me in the comments.