Have you used the Puffin Web Browser on Android? Then you will love to Install Puffin Web Browser for PC Windows & Mac. I’ll be using BlueStacks to download Puffin Web Browser on PC or Mac.
Puffin Web Browser is a free Android browser that can be downloaded from Google Play. The best thing about Puffin Web Browser is its speed, this browser is incredibly fast. While browsing everybody’s main concern is speed and there are other browsers which are good but not as fast as Puffin Web Browser.
You don’t believe me, try it out for your ownself. Compare Puffin Web Browser with another browser and you will see that Puffin Web Browser is incredibly fast. Let me tell you about all the main features of the Puffin Web Browser for PC.
Features of Puffin Web Browser for PC:
- As of now, you are known to the fact that Puffin Web Browser is fast. The other good thing about Puffin Web Browser is that it provides a full web experience. This means you can load the desktop version of a website. Moreover, if you don’t want to see the full view, you can change it to the mobile version.
- Puffin Web Browser supports Adobe Flash Player. It means it will load all the animations and games fast.
- You will be provided with a virtual trackpad. So If you want to use a mouse while browsing. This feature will take care of it.
There is so much to Puffin Web Browser, you can read all about its features in the given link below.
Download Puffin Web Browser:
How to install the Puffin Web Browser app on your PC?
You will require a third-party Android emulator to install and use the Puffin Web Browser app on your PC. There is no direct way to install the Puffin Web Browser app on your laptop. Since it is designed for Android devices, you have to download BlueStacks for Windows or Mac.
BlueStacks Download and Installation on PC:
You can use my guide to download and install the BlueStacks app player on your Windows or Mac. Also, you can find the installation method in that post.
Puffin Web Browser for PC (Windows 7/8/10/Mac) Free:
Once you have downloaded and installed BlueStack on either on your Mac or PC. Now it is time to install Puffin Web Browser for PC (Windows 7/8/10/Mac). There are other options available as an alternative to BlueStacks but they are not as good as BlueStacks.
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC or Mac. It will take time, once Bluestacks home screens load up. You will see BlueStacks own App center.
- App center will be the first tab, the next one will be My Apps, Click on it. There you will see all of your apps, click on the Google Play icon.
- It will take you to the Google Play Home screen, the interface will be a bit different from your device interface. But works the same way.
- Type in the search bar ” Puffin Web Browser ” and hit enter. On the next screen, you will see all the apps list which contains the name Puffin Web Browser.
- Click on the one you wanted to install. A new page will open, click on install to start the installation process. It will take a few seconds depending on your internet connection.
Once the Puffin Web Browser is installed on your PC. You will be able to find the Puffin Web Browser icon in My Apps Tab. Click on the Puffin Web Browser icon and start using it on your PC.
That’s it for today, use my guide and install Puffin Web Browser for PC Windows 10 & Mac. Also, let me know how was your experience.