Every smartphone users know about the PicsArt and what does it do. There is no doubt it is an awesome photo editor designed for smartphones. But today I’ll tell you how to download PicsArt for PC and Mac – Windows 7/8/10 for free.
You will be wondering, PicsArt for PC? Right? I mean this is an Android app and there is no PC version available. Then how come we can install PicsArt for PC and Mac – Windows 7/8/10? We’ll we can. That’s why I am made this post, now let’s jump right in.
But before we move and let’s get all technical. Let me tell my readers a bit of PicsArt. Why this app is used by millions of users around the world.
Why PicsArt is Famous?
PicsArt is a simple yet very powerful photo editor tool. The app is designed for smartphones, you can make your photos awesome with just few simple taps. Once you are done with your photos, they will look like, that they are taken from a professional camera.
You will be provided with a number of tools to edit your photos, you don’t have to be pro to use PicsArt. A Layman can add effects, edit a picture, add borders and more. All this by a few taps on your smartphones. Not only that, you can turn your photos into cartoon, comic, and remove red eyes.
After editing your photos, you can directly share all of your photos to all the famous social media platforms. Such as Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, Instagram, Dropbox, Foursquare, Tumblr and more.
That is enough to chat about. Now let’s move on to our main topic and tell you how to download PicsArt for Windows 10.
How to Provide Android environment on a PC?
As I said earlier that PicsArt is not designed for PC and that means you cannot install on a PC or Mac. But If we can provide an Android environment to PicsArt on our PC or Mac. Then we can install PicsArt on a computer, desktop, & laptop.
Now comes the question, how can we provide the Android environment on a PC? Well, this is where BlueStacks comes in. BlueStacks is a third-party Android Emulator that is designed to provide a comfortable Android environment on a PC.
Download and Install BlueStacks on Windows 10 & Mac:
First, we need to install BlueStacks on our PC. Then we can proceed with the installation of PicsArt. Use the following link to download the BlueStacks on a Mac or Windows PC. Also, in this link, the installation method is provided so you can follow the instructions to install Bluestacks.
PicsArt for PC and Mac – Windows 7/8/10 – Free:
Once you’ve installed BlueStacks on your PC. Installing PicsArt for PC and Mac won’t be a big thing. Follow the instructions provided below and it will take 5 minutes of yours to install PicsArt for Windows 10.
- Download and Install BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac. Configure it and add Google ID in the BlueStacks settings. So you can be able to access the Google Play store on your PC.
- When it is done, you will be taken to the home screen of Bluestacks with different tabs. Click on My Apps Tab and there you will find Google Play Store icon. Also, you can click on the search bar and type in the app name and hit enter.
- You will be taken to the Google Play Store. Click on the PicsArt app from the list. On the next screen, click on the install button and if a prompt shows up click on accept.
- It will take a few seconds depending on your internet connection speed to download PicsArt for PC.
- Once downloaded, you will PicsArt icon in my apps tab. Click on the PicsArt icon to launch it and start editing your photos from your computer.
That’s all. This is how you can install PicsArt for PC and Mac. Please do try it and let me know if something goes wrong. I would love to help you.