Who hasn’t played Minecraft Pocket Edition on their Android devices? I have, so does a lot of others. I am sure that a number of my readers here are well known to a fact. Minecraft Pocket Edition is the top of the list when it comes to the best games for smartphones. But I am not here to talk about Minecraft Pocket Edition, I am here to talk about MCPE Master and how you to install MCPE Master for PC.
Basically MCPE Master is a third-party app or you can tool which allows you to forcefully update Minecraft maps, skins, texture, seeds and mods. It will run in the background for you and whenever a new update or feature is rolled out, it automatically downloads it for you. Thus, one can enjoy all the latest resources and play Minecraft.
MCPE Master allows you to upload your own maps, skins, texture, seeds or mods. You will get all the latest updates, skins, themes, tools, textures and so much more, all you have to do is install MCPE Master.
Now those who have installed Minecraft Pocket Edition on their PCs. They will be glad to know, now you can install MCPE Master for PC on Windows 10 & Mac. It means you can get all the latest & newest resources of Minecraft on your PC. Although you also know that MCPE Master is an Android app, you cannot directly install MCPE Master on your laptop.
So, in order to install MCPE Master on PC Windows 10 or Mac. You will require a third-party Android Emulator, once you have installed an Android emulator, Installing Minecraft or MCPE Master on your Windows 10 or Mac won’t be a problem.
How to Provide an Android environment on a PC?
As I said earlier that MCPE Master is not designed for PC and that means you cannot install on a PC or Mac. But If we can provide an Android environment to MCPE Master on our PC or Mac. Then we can install the MCPE Master on a computer, desktop, & laptop.
Now comes the question, how can we provide the Android environment on a PC? Well, this is where BlueStacks comes in. BlueStacks is a third-party Android Emulator that is designed to provide a comfortable Android environment on a PC.
Download and Install BlueStacks on Windows 10 & Mac:
First, we need to install BlueStacks on our PC. Then we can proceed with the installation of the MCPE Master. Use the following link to download the BlueStacks on a Mac or Windows PC. Also, in this link, the installation method is provided so you can follow the instructions to install Bluestacks.
MCPE Master for PC Free / Windows 10 / Mac:
- First, you need to download and install Bluestacks on your PC or Mac. Why? I have told that above, download the BlueStacks from the link above. Once downloaded, you need to install and configure Bluestacks.
- Follow the instructions provided in the link given above and you will learn how to install BlueStacks on your PC or Mac. Good thing is, BlueStacks is available for Mac and Windows 10, it’s running the latest version of Android. It works better than any other Android Emulator.
- Once everything is done, you have downloaded and installed BlueStacks on your PC. Now only one thing is left before we proceed, you need to add a Gmail ID in Bluestacks settings. This is required to install and run Google Play services on your PC.
- Launch Bluestacks, you will be taken to the BlueStacks app store page. Look for the search box, you can find it on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the search bar and type MCPE Master, hit enter. Now carefully choose MCPE Master from the list.
- The next thing you need to do is, click on the install button and wait for the installation process to be completed. Once installed, you can find the MCPE Master icon on My Apps Tab.
Note: This method may not work for you because MCPE Master is removed from Google Play. So instead of that, follow the instructions provided below to download MCPE Master for PC.
Install MCPE Master on PC using the APK method:
First, you need to download the MCPE Master APK from the link given below. Please download the MCPE Master APK on your PC and place it on the desktop. That way, it would be easier to find when required.
- After you have downloaded the MCPE Master APK on your PC. Launch the BlueStacks on your Windows 10 or Mac.
- Head over to the My Apps tab, click on the home button and click on the Media Manager.
- Now if you are on Windows then click on Import from Windows PC or If you are on Mac, click on Import from Mac. You can find this option located on the bottom left side of the screen.
- When you will click on the import from mac, you will be taken to the desktop of your PC. Select the MCPE Master APK and click on open.
- After a few seconds, you will see the MCPE Master icon on your home screen.
That’s all. This is how you can install MCPE Master for PC Free / Windows 10 / Mac. Let me know if you have any questions.